Shift entreprenørskap og innovasjon, masterprogram
Shift entreprenørskap og økonomi, masterprogram
Shift entreprenørskap og teknologi, masterprogram
Upon successful completion of the course, the students should:
• Have advanced knowledge about Design Thinking and Service Dominant Logic (SDL), and how it relates to entrepreneurship
• Have knowledge about the core process and methods in Design Thinking
• Be able to analyze and critically evaluate information from users and use it to formulate both scholarly arguments and practical advice
• Be able to initiate a new working culture based on a user-centricity, empathy, and playful testing
• Be able to conduct early and fast prototyping as well as testing methods that will help you reduce risks and accelerate organizational learning
• Be able to use Design Thinking methods in business processes
• Be able to apply SDL in projects
The course aims at providing the students with an insight into the Design Thinking methodology as a practical and theoretical field for dealing with various issues that arise in the intersection between design and entrepreneurship. The students will improve their skills in entrepreneurship and start-up management, with a specific focus on user-centered service solutions. This course helps students to design better services, product-service bundles, processes, strategies, spaces and experiences. Design Thinking is a human-focused, prototype-driven process for innovation. The course will enable students to collaborate across disciplines with experts in other areas and to apply knowledge in areas of expertise other than their own.
Undervisnings- og læringsformer
Lectures, presentations, seminars, and projects. Approximate workload is 210 hours.
Vilkår for å gå opp til eksamen
Pass all mandatory assignments. Further information will be given on Canvas at the start of the semester.
Group project report (counts 60%, one grade for the whole group) and individual term paper (reflection paper, counts 40%). Grading by letters. More information is provided on Canvas.
Student evaluation is carried out as a midway evaluation and in accordance with the normal arrangement as described in the quality assurance system, chapter 4.1. If necessary, a possible end of semester evaluation may be implemented.