On successful completion of the course, the student should:
- know the principles of human-centred design and how to apply them
- be able to understand and conceptualise interaction
- be able to apply user-centred design methods and techniques
- be able to use interaction design tools and technologies
- be able to evaluate the usability and user experience of interactive systems
- be able to communicate design results
The course combines face-to-face lectures; web based learning resources, and design project work. The course is both process and product oriented with emphasis on student learning activities.
More information is given at the beginning of the semester.
Estimated student workload: 200 hours.
Faculty of Engineering and Science