- Risk based inspection planning for welded offshore steel structures
- Advanced statistical methods for analyzing fatigue life data
- Linear / nonlinear analysis of civil structures with computational modelling and experimental approaches
- Investigation of minor axis and 3D steel structural connections
- Offshore wind turbine technologies
- Mahdavipour, Mohammad Ali; Vysochinskiy, Dmitry (2020). Effect of the Joint Strength on the Performance of Ordinary Moment-resisting Frames Under a Progressive Collapse Situation. EURODYN 2020: Proceedings of the XI International Conference on Structural Dynamics. ISBN: 978-618-85072-2-7. European Association for Structural Dynamics. MS 33: numerical simulations for earthquake-resilient systems. s 3995 - 4006.
- Liang, Guodong; Merz, Karl Otto; Jiang, Zhiyu (2020). Modeling of a Shared Mooring System for a Dual-Spar Configuration. ASME 2020 39th International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering - Volume 9: Ocean Renewable Energy. ISBN: 978-0-7918-8441-6. The American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME). Paper No: OMAE2020-18467, V009T09A057; 8 pages.
- Vysochinskiy, Dmitry; Rybakov, Dmitri (2020). On the Effect of Various Heat Treatments on Microstructure of AISI 4130 Steel Used in Sour Service Pipes. ASME 2020 39th International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering - Volume 3: Materials Technology. ISBN: 978-0-7918-8434-8. The American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME). Paper No: OMAE2020-18017, V003T03A008.
- S. Ding; Rotter, J.M.; Ooi, J.Y; Enstad, Gisle Gotfred; Xu, D., 2013, Normal pressures and frictional tractions on shallow conical hopper walls after concentric filling: predictions and experiments, Chemical Engineering Science; Volume 89. s. 264-27. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ces.2012.11.028
- S. Ding, Rotter, M., Ooi, J. Y., and G.G. Enstad, 2011, Finite element investigations into the loads developed along the walls of a steep hopper during filling, Journal of Thin-Walled Structure 49: p 1246-1250, Oct. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.tws.2011.05.010
- Lassen,T, Darcis, Ph. and Recho, N. 2005: Fatigue behavior of Welded Joints Part 1- Statistical Methods for Fatigue Life Predictions. Welding Journal 84 (12): 183-s to187-s.
- T. Lassen and N. Recho: Proposal for a more accurate physically based S-N curve for welded steel joints. International Journal of Fatigue, Elsevier, - January 2009, pp 70-78.
- Ecole des ingénieurs, Paris, France
- University of Budapest, Hungary
- University of Edinburgh, Scotland
- TU Delft, The Netherlands
- Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Norway
- University of Stavanger, Norway
- One PhD project on moment-bearing connections
- One PhD project on mooring line design of floating wind farms
- One PhD project on mooring chain fatigue
- Optimization of structures
- Investigation on the fatigue strength of welded joints
- Analysis of heavy loaded eye-bars
- Strength analysis of thin walled hopper silos
- Zbigniew Mikulski, Fatigue of welded joints, 2016-2020
- Vidar Hellum, Offshore mooring systems, 2018-2021
- Mohammad Ali Mahdavipour, Structural connections, 2018-2021
- Guodong Liang, Mooring systems of floating wind farms, 2019-2022
- Ingrid Lande Larsen, Shear behavior of UHPC, 2016-2021
- Otto Terjesen, Concrete bridges, 2019-2022
- 250 kN tensile testing machine (to be upgraded)