My classmates and their engagement lead to hours of discussions about how we could "fix" the music business.
Glenn Lennart Tambini Finnestad
– Glenn Lennart Tambini Finnestad / Copyright Expert at ICE (International Copyright Enterprise)
– I had a Bachelor in Music Production from Hedmark University College, and I had worked as an intern at Amber Booking (now United Stage Norway) in Oslo.
– My classmates and their engagement, which lead to hours of discussions about how we could "fix" the music business.
– Quite a few when I think back. I was Head of PR at Østsia, and I was involved in the creation of and running the event company Plus One Productions. Indirectly, I was also involved in the music showcase festival Sørveiv in various positions, as well as the Måkeskrik festival.
– I actually started my first, and current, job the week before handing in my thesis - there ain't no rest for the wicked.