Located in southern Norway, the University of Agder University gives international exchange students the chance to experience:
- A quality education based on the Norwegian model
- A different style of teaching and learning that facilitates independent thinking, research and group work
- An international network - meet students from all over the world at UiA and enhance your cultural perspectives
- A new language - students can study Norwegian language courses
- Kristiansand, the most attractive city in Norway for 2018 - A well-connected region to the world and close to Europe
It’s so easy to go on Erasmus in Southern Europe for Italian people, while it’s not as intuitive to choose Norway, where you can experience such different places and people, with different lifestyles.
Most courses I attended turned out to be both interesting and well conducted – the teachers are open and approachable.
I started to be interested in Norway in high school, after an assignment about eco suburbs and how Norwegian government acts on environmental issues.
Florianne Mfuni Kasuyi
I am very happy with my choice of courses and with my professors. The relationship between the professors and the students is very friendly and there is a very pleasant atmosphere at the lecture hall.
One of the reasons to come here was actually to slow down. But there is so much to do, so I cannot say I have really slowed down here. But I do not mind. I am just enjoying my time here as much as I can.
From the Czeck Republic
In my opinion, the University of Agder provides a wide range of courses for international students.