On successful completion or the course, students should be able to
- be able to describe, analyse and explain what is meant by learning as a process and as a result
- understand what learning implies in different contexts
- be able to evaluate if learning has taken place by oneself or by others
- discuss what may promote and restrain the learning process
- be able to prepare and organize one¿s own and other people¿ learning
A 3-days individual at-home assignment on a given subject.
Faculty of Humanities and Education