On successful completion of the course, the students should:
- be able to identify different challenges concerning leadership in cross-cultural teams
- know how to establish well-functioning teams and also be able to see their own personality and problem solving skills and consequences for team effectiveness
- be able to structure teamwork and solve personal conflicts within the team
- be capable of writing their own analysis of team development and team process
- be able to identify, describe and evaluate research problems in ICT
- be able to identify relevant literature and apply theoretical models to the identified research problems
Seminar course including lectures, exercises and group work. Compulsory assignments.
The work load for the average student is approximately 200 hours.
Faculty of Engineering and Science