- What is an organisation?
- Objectives,strategies, efficiency and productivity in organisations
- Organisational structures
- Professions in organsiations
- Organisation culture
- Power, conflicts and negotiations in organisations
- Organisations and surroundings
- Organisations and the individual, motivation and Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Central behavioural processes in organisations, communications, decisions and change
- Management in organisations
Emphasis is placed on communicating a multitude of understandings of organizations.
Subject to aviliability.
Faculty of Social Sciences