On successful completion of the course, the students should:
- Be able to create a video production with good quality in regard to both content and the technical aspects of the video.
- Be aware of different categories of content and what distinguishes them.
- Master professional video equipment and know the structure of this type of equipment.
- Be able to use a professional video-editing tool.
- Be able to edit for deliverance to different video formats, have control of their various parameters, and be able to transfer between different delivery formats.
- Be able to reproduce the principles for sampling of video, different standards for representation of video, colour models for video and compression techniques for video, with emphasis on MPEG.
Lectures (compulsory participation of 80%) and practical lab assignments (in periods). Compulsory assignments (in teams).
Expected student workload is approximately 270 hours.
Faculty of Engineering and Science