6 May: The student at the Faculty of Engineering and Science, Campus Kristiansand who was put in isolation by the Municipal Health Service due to suspected COVID-19 virus 5. May, tested negative. Fellow students,subject teachers and close contacts are therefore out of the temporary quarantine they were put in yesterday.
The Municipal Health Service asks all to be extra sensitive to symptoms of Covid-19, and not hesitate to take a corona test as soon as possible if you feel a hunch of covid-19 symptoms.
Text 5 May: The student participated in an excursion last week, and have not been on campus lately. Fellow students, subject teachers and close contacts are put in a temporary quarantine until the test results are clear.
The Municipal Health Service will take contact directly if they find more close contacts for testing.
1. Stay at home if you are ill or develop even very mild respiratory symptoms
2. Wash your hands or sanitise them often
3. Social distancing is important – maintain at least a one-metre distance. Keep this in mind when you are in the student cafeteria and common areas.
4. Limit the number of close contacts you have as best you can. And keep track of the people you have been in contact with for more than 15 minutes within two metres of each other.
6. Download the Smittestopp app from the Norwegian Institute of Public Health