Update 22 May: Two more students at the Faculty of Engineering and Science at Campus Grimstad are in isolation with confirmed COVID-19. Five students from the same study programme are now in isolation. The students were at the library and canteen on 18, 19 and 20 May. Students and employees who have been in these areas on these days, must pay special attention to symptoms of coronavirus.
The Municipal Health Service in Grimstad has now put five students in isolation, three on Friday and another two on Saturday.
The HR leaders at SiA, the University library and Faculty are informed and have notified employees to be extra aware of developing coronavirus symptoms.
One student who was preparing for exams in room A3-021/22, Campus Grimstad Tuesday 19 May between 11 and 12 o'clock has a confirmed coronavirus.
One employee at the Faculty of Health and Sports Sciences at Campus Kristiansand is in quarantine until test results are clear. A close contact is in isolation.
1. Stay at home if you are ill or develop even very mild respiratory symptoms
2. Wash your hands or sanitise them often
3. Social distancing is important – maintain at least a one-metre distance. Keep this in mind when you are in the student cafeteria and common areas.
4. Limit the number of close contacts you have as best you can. And keep track of the people you have been in contact with for more than 15 minutes within two metres of each other.
6. Download the Smittestopp app from the Norwegian Institute of Public Health