23 April: A student at the School of Business and Law in Kristiansand is in isolation due to COVID-19. Fellow students are quarantined. Route of infection is unknown.
The student was at Campus Kristiansand last week, Monday 19 and Tuesday 20 April, in building 50.
The student is in isolation by the Municipal Health Service. Fellow students who participated in group work are quarantined, as well cohabitants. More on quarantine and isolation by the Norwegian Institute of Public Health.
The Municipal Health Service is working on finding the route of infection, and will take contact if they find more close contacts for testing.
On Monday a mobile test centre will be parked outside the main entrance at Campus Kristiansand. Students and employees can get tested for coronavirus. This opportunity has no connection to the infected student at the School of Business and Law.
1. Stay at home if you are ill or develop even very mild respiratory symptoms
2. Wash your hands or sanitise them often
3. Social distancing is important – maintain at least a one-metre distance. Keep this in mind when you are in the student cafeteria and common areas.
4. Limit the number of close contacts you have as best you can. And keep track of the people you have been in contact with for more than 15 minutes within two metres of each other.
6. Download the Smittestopp app from the Norwegian Institute of Public Health