A construction worker working in the I-building, Kjetil Moes hus, Campus Kristiansand, has been infected with COVID-19. Near contacts have been quarantined.
The construction worker is in isolation.
At the time he was working in the I-building he only met three people. They are all traced by the Municipal Health service, and are in quarantine. They will be tested for COVID-19 on Friday. The families are also quarantined until the test results are clear.
Extra cleaning work will be done Friday morning in the I-building.
1. Stay at home if you are ill or develop even very mild respiratory symptoms
2. Wash your hands or sanitise them often
3. Social distancing is important – maintain at least a one-metre distance. Keep this in mind when you are in the student cafeteria and common areas.
4. Limit the number of close contacts you have as best you can. And keep track of the people you have been in contact with for more than 15 minutes within two metres of each other.
6. Download the Smittestopp app from the Norwegian Institute of Public Health