Solomon Adomako is a PhD fellow at the University of Agder, Grimstad Campus. His topic is " Beneficial technical and environmental properties of surplus aggregates applied in road construction." He is also a member of the ENTERS UiA group on Circular Economy.
Construction Materials and Technology
Hydrophobic and Hydrophilic Pavement
Context-Sensitive Deisgn for Transportation Infrastructure
Roads Laboratory(LAS)-University of Bologna, Bologna (Italy)
Road Construction Materials
Bio-waste in Concrete
Road safety and maintenance
7. Barbieri et. al 2021. Impact of COVID-19 pandemic on mobility in ten countries and associated perceived risk for all transport modes. PLoS One. 2021 Feb 1;16(2):e0245886.
6. Adomako, S., Engelsen, C.J., Thorstensen, R.T. et al. Review of the relationship between aggregates geology and Los Angeles and micro-Deval tests. Bull Eng Geol Environ (2021). https://doi.org/10.1007/s10064-020-02097-y
5. Barbieri et. al 2020. A SURVEY DATASET TO EVALUATE THE LOCAL MOBILITY CHANGES DUE TO COVID-19 TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS IN AUSTRALIA, BRAZIL, CHINA, GHANA, INDIA, IRAN, ITALY, NORWAY, SOUTH AFRICA, UNITED STATES. Data in Brief, p.106459.
4. Barbieri et. al 2020. Survey data regarding perceived air quality in Australia, Brazil, China, Ghana, India, Iran, Italy, Norway, South Africa, United States before and during Covid-19 restrictions. Data in brief, 32, p.106169.
3. Cesare .S, Cecilia.S, Piergiorgio. T, Claudio.L, Solomon.A, Yonatan.E, Andrea. M. '' Use of physical heating technology to control the surface temperature of road and airport pavements: an Italian case history, '' In proceedings of AIC 2018 -Transporation Infrastructure Engineering in Cold Regions conference, Sisimiut, Greenland, May 1-3. 2018.
2. Ekow.N .T, Solomon. A, Emmanuel. A, Ernest. M, Edward.GF (2018), '' Exploring the Understanding of Teachers and Learners on Citizenship Education in Ghana. '' The International Journal of Humanities & Social Studies. Vol (6), Issue (5).
1. Cesare .S, Cecilia.S, Piergiorgio .T, Claudio .L, and Solomon. A (2018), '' Thermal Analysis of Asphalt Concrete Pavements Heated with Amorphous Metal Technology. '' Advances in Materials Science and Engineering.
Last changed: 19.04.2021 14:04