Enthusiasm for science, confidence, hardworking, ambition, and adaptability are all key factors that made me who I am.
I received my B.Sc. and M.Sc. degrees in electrical engineering from Iran University of Science and Technology in 2013 and 2016, respectively. My research interests include modeling, design, optimization, control, and fault diagnosis of electrical machines, transportation, electric drive systems, and power electronic converters. My undergraduate background in these areas has given me the experience, the knowledge, and the desire to continue my formal education and pursue my Ph.D. at the University of Agder (UiA) with the focus on diagnosis and prognosis of Permanent magnet synchronous motors.
Electrical Machines (Analysis, Modeling, Design, Control, Optimization)
Adjustable-Speed Drive Systems
Power Electronic Converters
Diagnosis and Prognosis of Electric Winch Based on Sensor Fusion
- S. H. Ebrahimi, M. choux, V. K. Huynh, ”Modeling Stator Winding Inter-Turn Short Circuit Faults in PMSMs including Cross Effects,” Electrical Machines (ICEM), 2020 XXIV International Conference on. IEEE, 2020., August 2020.
- S. H. Ebrahimi, M. choux, V. K. Huynh, "Modelling Incipient Inter-Turn Short Circuit Fault in Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motors," International Conference on the Computation of Electromagnetic Fields, July 2019.
- H. Azizi, A. Vahedi, S. H. Ebrahimi, ”Design Optimization of Transversely Laminated Synchronous Reluctance Machine for Flywheel Energy Storage System Using Response Surface Methodology,” IEEE Transactions on industrial electronics, PP(99), 1-1,2017., June 2017.
- H. Azizi, S. H. Ebrahimi, A. Vahedi, ”Optimum control strategy for shunt active filter under disturbed AC voltage and unbalanced load conditions in 4-wire power system,” Power Electronics and Drive Systems Technologies Conference (PEDSTC), 2017 8th. IEEE, 2017, January 2017.
- S. H. Ebrahimi, A. Vahedi, ”Analytical modeling of hybrid electromagnetic excited linear synchronous motor,” Electrical Machines (ICEM), 2016 XXII International Conference on. IEEE, 2016., September 2016.
Last changed: 2.09.2020 10:09