I have my backround from NTNU as a civil engineer. I took my master at department of Marine technology with my main focus in Computer Aided Design mixed with subjects from department of ICT.
I have smaller part time experince adding up to a year in the Ugland businesses here in Grimstad(Nymo/Ugland Engineering) in addition to 1 year in the Norwegian military working as a computer science teacher for my fellow soldiers. From 1.1.1989 I have been working full time for UiA.
In 2006 I completed the program in University pedagogics here at UiA.
In 2013 I was the assistant supervisor for Maurice Isabwe when he completed his PhD
I have since I started been responsible for the subjects in Computer Graphics and CAD. I have later developed an interest for Video, DVD and Bluray Authoring and production of E-learning material.
Courses that I am responcible for now:
DAT200 Computer Graphics
DAT215 ICT project
MM-300 3D Modelling and Animation
DAT303 Bachelor reserach project multimedia
MM-401 3D Visualiztion
MM-500 Master thesis Multimedia
I am for the time beeing head of the two multimedia programs in addition to my job as assistent head if the ICT program and vice-dan for education at the Faculty og Technology and Engineering. I am also head of the research group in multimedia and e-learning.
1. Been part of different projects involving production of DVDs and interactive multimedia applications.
2. Participation in the LA2020 project "Interactive pdf"
3. Head of DDU-project "Pedagogisk bruk av teknologi for lærere"
4. Head of DDU-project project "Utvikling av e-læringsopplegg for å ta i bruk Canvas på en måte som utnytter LMS systemets styrker"
5. Head of the planning and completion of the Future Interaction lab and the Future Classroom.
Establishing new programs:
I have taken the main responisbulty for establishing the study profile network and sequrity in computer engineering, the new multimedia programs both on bachelor and master level. In addition I have also had a central role in establishing three different 1-year programs.
Last changed: 20.08.2019 09:08