Entrepreneur with international experience.
My academic background includes a BSc Political Science with the University of Oslo and a MSc International Marketing & Management with BI - Norwegian school of management and ESCP Paris.
My entrepreneurial background includes completing the Norwegian school of Entrepreneurship and 10+ years of experience in start-ups / entrepreneurship, ranging from ideation to funding, participating in incubators and government support programs and international expansion.
My professional background is in management consulting, primarily within strategy and operations in the retail industry
"Digital Technologies enabling Business Model Innovation in Manufacturing" in cooperation with SFI Offshore Mechatronics
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- 2020 - PhD Fellow - UiA - Innovation Management
- 2011 - 2022 General manager and founder of BAD NORWEGIAN AS
- 2011 - 2022 Business consultant - strategy and business development - Trandheim Utvikling AS
- 2007 - 2012 Business Consultant - Frost Nordic
- 2005 Internship - Maxum - South Africa's leading business incubator
- 2000 - 2002 The Norwegian Armed Forces - Peacekeeping Force - KFOR IV and KFOR V
Servitization / Digital Servitization
Business model innovation
Blockchain / distributed ledger technologies
2021 - ISPIM Valencia - Paper presentation
Last changed: 25.10.2022 11:10