Nurse, Cand. Polit., Dr. Polit. (Master in social sciences, Ph.D. in social sciences).
- Assistant professor at Bergen Nursing College University, Department of Psychiatric Nursing
- Professor in Nursing Science, Health Sciences and Mental Health at
University of Bergen, Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry, Department of Global Public Health and Primary Care, Section of Nursing Science.
- Professor in Psychosocial Health and Health Sciences at University of Agder, Faculty of Health and Sport Science, Department of Psychosocial health.
- Director and program coordinator for the Faculty's doctoral program in Health Science. Faculty of Health and Sport Sciences, University of Agder.
Teaches mental health, nursing, health promotion, qualitative research methods.
Health promotion processes with prolonged health impairment. The goal of the program is: Deepen and combine existing knowledge of holistic thinking in terms of health. Studying how a holistic understanding is central to health promotion processes with prolonged loss of health and how various aspects of human dialogues, social networking and rhythms affect this.
- Rhythms, networking and dialogue in health promotion processes.
- Narratives in face of suffering. Structure, cleansing and power.
- Suffering and mental health.
1. Dialogue and interaction in Agder. A research and development program in mental health. Aim: Improving the clinical practice for young clients with both family (social) and psychological problems.
Members: Fellows: Day Tore Bøe and Per Arne Lidbom.Supervisor: Professor Kjell Kristoffersen and professsor Jaakko Seikkula.Co-supervisor: Associate Professor Dagfinn ulland. Co researchers: Gunhild Ruud Lindvig and Kari Anne Zachariassen.
- Life-World and dialogue in mental health - a study of change processes in network-oriented assistance to youth in crisis.
- Network Dialogues: A meeting on the border between the inner and outer dialogues.
2. Experience of the time with advanced incurable disease. A qualitative study. Members: Fellow Sidsel Ellingsen.Professor Herdís Alvsvåg. Professor Kjell Kristoffersen, Professor Jan Henrik Rosland, Associate Professor Åsa Roxberg.
Last changed: 21.06.2018 14:06