Improving the quality of teaching, learning, and assessment of mathematics at upper secondary and tertiary levels.
1. Differential Equations, Calculus 1, Calculus 2, Mathematics Education 1, Mathematics Education 2, Principals of Mathematics Education (M.Sc. course), Psychology of Learning mathematics and problem solving (M.Sc. course) , Mathematical Curriculum and Teaching Methods (M.Sc. course). Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, (2017- 2019).
2. Pre-Calculus, Calculus 1, and Calculus 2. Shandiz Institute of Higher Education (2011-2013).
3. Mathematics education 1, Mathematics Education 2, Philosophy of science, and History of mathematics. Toos Institute of Higher Education (2011-2013).
4. Mathematics Education 1. Ferdowsi University of Mashhad (2012-2013).
1. MATH 141(Calculus, 1A), MATH 142 (Calculus, 1B), MATH 243 (Multivariable Calculus), and MATH 244 (Differential equations). Victoria University of Wellington (2014-2016).
1. Differential Equations. Ferdowsi University of Mashhad (2006-2012).
2. Mathematics Education. Ferdowsi University of Mashhad (2010 to 2013).
Post-doctoral research fellow in mathematics education (2019-present)
Assistant Profesor of mathematics education (2017-2019)
Researcher/ data analyst (2016-2017)
Part-time tutor of undergraduate mathematics courses (2014-2016)
Part-time data analyst (2015-2016)
Part-time lecturer of mathematics and mathematics education (2011-2013)
1. Radmehr, F., & Vos, P. (2020). Issues and challenges for 21st century assessment in mathematics education. In L. Leite, E. Oldham, A. S. Afonso, F. Viseu, L. Dourado, H. Martinho (Eds.) Science and mathematics education for 21st century citizens: Challenges and ways forwards. USA: Nova Science Publishers. Accepted for publication.
2. Radmehr, F., Laban, W, Overton, J. & Bakker, L. (2020). Student perceptions of effective lecturers: The need to recognize the role of ethnicity and choice of discipline. Higher Education Research & Development, 39(2), 302-317. [JCR Q2]
3. Radmehr, F., & Drake, M. (2020). Exploring students’ metacognitive knowledge: The case of integral calculus, Education Sciences, 10(3), 55; https://doi.org/10.3390/educsci10030055
4. Radmehr, F., & Drake, M. (2019). Revised Bloom’s taxonomy and major theories and frameworks that influence the teaching, learning, and assessment of mathematics: a comparison, International Journal of Mathematical Education in Science and Technology, 50(6), 895-920.
5. Kolahdouz, F., Radmehr, F. & Alamolhodaei, H. (2019). Exploring students’ proof comprehension of the Cauchy Generalized Mean Value Theorem. Teaching Mathematics and its Applications: An International Journal of the IMA, https://doi.org/10.1093/teamat/hrz016
6. Nedaei, M., Radmehr, F., & Drake, M. (2019). Exploring engineering undergraduate students’ attitudes towards mathematical problem posing. Journal of Professional Issues in Engineering Education and Practice, 145(4), https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)EI.1943-5541.0000418. [JCR Q3]
7. Radmehr, F., & Drake, M. (2019). Students’ mathematical performance, metacognitive experiences and metacognitive skills in relation to integral-area relationships. Teaching Mathematics and its Applications: An International Journal of the IMA, 38(2), 85-106.
8. Borji, V., Radmehr, F., & Font, V. (2019). The Impact of Procedural and Conceptual Teaching on Students’ Mathematical Performance over Time. International Journal of Mathematical Education in Science and Technology, https://doi.org/10.1080/0020739X.2019.1688404
9. Amani, A., Alamolhodaei, H., Ghanbari, R. & Radmehr, F. (2019). An epidemiological model for predicting students’ mathematics anxiety. Journal of Interdisciplinary Mathematics (Accepted for publication)
10. Radmehr, F., & Drake, M. (2018). An assessment-based model for exploring the solving of mathematical problems: Utilizing revised bloom’s taxonomy and facets of metacognition. Studies in Educational Evaluation, 59, 41-51. [JCR Q2]
11. Radmehr, F., Laban, W, Overton, J. & Bakker, L. (2018). Motivational strategies of university students in New Zealand: The role of ethnicity. The Asia-Pacific Education Researcher, 27(3), 245-255. [JCR Q4]
12. Borji, V., Alamolhodaei, H. & Radmehr, F. (2018). Application of the APOS/ACE Theory to improve Students’ Graphical Understanding of Derivative. EURASIA Journal of Mathematics, Science and Technology Education, 14(7), 2947-2967. https://doi.org/10.29333/ejmste/91451
13. Radmehr, F., & Drake, M. (2017). Revised Bloom's taxonomy and integral calculus: unpacking the knowledge dimension. International Journal of Mathematical Education in Science and Technology, 48(8), 1206-1224.
14. Radmehr, F., & Drake, M. (2017). Exploring students' mathematical performance, metacognitive experiences and skills in relation to fundamental theorem of calculus. International Journal of Mathematical Education in Science and Technology, 48(7), 1043-1071.
15. Rahbarnia, F., Hamedian, S., & Radmehr, F. (2014) A Study on the relationship between multiple intelligences and mathematical problem solving based on Revised Bloom’s Taxonomy, Journal of Interdisciplinary Mathematics, 17(2), 109-134.
16. Radmehr, F., & Alamolhodaei, H. (2014). Who should be interviewed? A response from cluster analysis. Practice in Clinical Psychology, 2(3), 143-152.
17. Mousavi, S., Radmehr, F., & Alamolhodaei, H. (2012).The role of mathematical homework and prior knowledge on the relationship between students’ mathematical performance, cognitive style and working memory capacity. Electronic Journal Of Research In Educational Psychology, 10(3).1223-1248.
Last changed: 3.03.2020 14:03