Anders Örtenblad is Professor of Working Life Science at the Department of Working Life and Innovation at the School of Business and Law, University of Agder, Norge. He holds a BSc in HRM from the University of Gothenburg, Sweden, and a PhD in Business Administration from University of Gothenburg, Sweden.
Örtenblad is member the editorial board of Management Learning and International Journal of Management Reviews.
His research, which mainly (but not exclusively) has dealt with the learning organization and organizational learning, management ideas and fashions, management and leadership education, and metaphors, has been published in journals such as «Human Relations», «Management Learning» and «International Journal of Management Reviews». He has also edited several books, which have been published by publishers such as Edward Elgar Publishing, Oxford University Press, Palgrave Macmillan, Routledge and Sage.
Örtenblad has previously worked at another university in Norway, at a British university in China, and at several universities and university colleges in Sweden. He has a large international network.
- Team Development and Organizational Learning, Master's Programme in Industrial Economics and Technology Management
Master's Programme in Innovation and Knowledge Development, UiA;
- Learning and Innovation in the Worklife with Project Report, Bachelor Program in Business Administration, Human Relations Management and Organizational Development, UiA
- Organizational Development, Human Relations Management and Organizational Development, UiA
Past (among others):
Organizational Behavior; Leadership; Organizational Learning; Qualitative Method/Methodology; Publishing Articles; Organizational Psychology; Organization; Organization Theory; Management Fashions; Accounting/Bookkeeping
(at various universities mainly in Norway, Sweden, and China)
Management Ideas and Fashions
Management and Leadership Education
Working Life Environment
Metaphors and Their Use in Research, Education, and Consultancy
On-going book projects on:
- The Learning Organization (anthology for Oxford University Press, to be published in 2019 or 2020);
- Against Entrepreneurship (anthology, Book Proposal is under consideration)
- Debating Innovation (anthology, Book Proposal is under consideration)
Research projects about to be started up:
- Kindergarten as a learning organization
Last changed: 30.01.2023 11:01