If elected, I will make sure that the voices of all temporary employees will be heard at the highest decision level of UiA.
Ingrid Lande Larsen
PhD Research Fellow
– I want to be a representative for temporary employees at the university board to contribute to a positive development for the university. Also, I want to give temporary employees a clear voice in the university board.
– I want to work for better working environment and opportunities for temporary employees, considering:
– If elected, I will build a strong connection between the University's PhD and Postdoc association UiAdoc and the university board, making sure that the voices of all temporary employees will be heard at the highest decision level of UiA.
– I believe that we together can contribute to a positive development for the university, and I hope I will have the opportunity to represent our group at the university board.
– I am a committed and dedicated person who enjoys teamwork. I know the university well over many years as a student at all levels (preliminary course to PhD). I have already worked for temporary employees' rights through union work, and I represent the university in several industrial networks.