I have been a representantive for my PhD specialization and seen the importance of being involved. I have been a student and employee at UiA for the past eight years and know the organization well.
Andreas Waaler Røshol
Department of Popular Music
- Through my experience as PhD representative I have seen the importance of working towards meaningful changes. I have been a student and employee at the University of Agder the eight years. I am driven to work long-term towards meaningful change.
- Fight for the conditions of temporary employees so that the University of Agder remains an attractive workplace.
- Concentrate on the quality of system for education at the University of Agder with a special focus on the PhD. programme
- Continue the work on how the University of Agder can be a digital university and how technology can elicit increased co-creation and be utilized to strengthen both education and research activities.
- I have an interdisciplinary interest and curiosity that is evident in my education. I have a keen interest in how technology can be utilized creatively in both pedagogical and artistic contexts. In my work as a producer and songwriter under the artist alias AWR, I have acquired some experience on digital co-creation nationally and internationally.
2018: - PhD in Popular Music performance with focus on electronic music and music technology at the faculty of fine arts at the university of Agder.
2016 – 2018: Master in electronic music performance at the university of Agder.
2013 – 2016: Bachelor in electronic music performance at the University of Agder.
2012 – 2013: One-year undergraduate study of music at NLA university college in Bergen.
2010 – 2011: One-year undergraduate study of history at the University of Stavanger.
2006 – 2009: Norwegian Defense University College of Engineering in Lillehammer, Bachelor in Telematics and combined officer education.
I have also taken ECT credits in economics at the University of Stavanger, political science at Nord University and information systems (masters) at the University of Agder.
2018:- PhD Research Fellow in Popular Music at the University of Agder.
2017 – 2018: Assistant teacher at the Faculty of fine arts at the University of Agder
2013 – 2017: Part time system-technician in the Norwegian Defense, in Bergen and the Oslo area.
2011-2012: Communication officer, Norwegian Defense, ISAF.
2009 – 2011: System-technician in the Norwegian Defense, Haakonsvern.
2018:- PhD representative in the research committee at the faculty of fine arts at University of Agder.
2018:- PhD representative in the program committee for popular music performance at University of Agder.