Here you'll find some of the most frequently asked questions regarding the submission of assignments/home examinations.
Do I need to install a specific software before being able to submit my exam assignments/ home examinations?
- No, you simply log in to Inspera and Canvas using an ordinary website. However, you do need to be online.
When trying to log in I am told that my password has expired – what can I do?
- You must remember to renew your password regularly. If your password has expired, you need to contact UiA-hjelp.
I can't see any exams even though I have successfully logged on to Inspera, why is that?
- We activate the exams approximately 13 days before the examination day, and it isn't until then that they will appear on your list.
Submitting exam papers
Where do I find the due date for my exam assignments/ home examinations?
- You can find it on Studentweb
How long in advance of the due date can I submit my exam papers?
- Normally, you can submit your exam assignment as soon as the deadline for withdrawing from the exam has expired – which is 2 weeks before the exam date. You may submit your home examination from the start time of the exam.
Is it possible to withdraw the exam paper I have already submitted?
No, you can not withdraw the exam paper you already have submitted.
Can I submit my exam assignment/ home examination after the deadline has expired?
- No, once the deadline has expired it is no longer possible to submit any exam papers
Does the front page have to be a certain format?
- No, because when you submit your exam assignment/home examination in WISEflow, a formal frontpage is automatically generated, containing the information that you have given as part of the submission process (whether or not the exam can be used for teaching purposes, a check that you have referenced all the used sources, etc).
My deadline has been extended as I have been granted a special arrangement – how will that work?
- If your deadline for submitting your assignment or home examination has been extended, the examination office will have made the necessary changes in Insperaregarding your new extended deadline.
Where can I find my candidate number?
You will find your candidate number on StudentWeb, at <Status> - <Exam registrations> approximately 14 days before the submission deadline.
Will I automatically receive a copy of the exam paper that I have submitted?
In Inspera as well as in Canvas you will be able to find a copy of your file/files which you have submitted.
Where can I find the exam questions for my home examination? “UiA-hjelp” or in Inspera?
You will have access to the exam questions at the start time of the home examination in Inspera.
Will other students have access to exam papers which I have submitted?
Will my exam be anonymous to the examiners?
Yes, basically all exams are anonymous. However, there are exceptions such as assignments which involve close cooperation with a tutor/lecturer. These are easily recognizable and therefore not anonymous.
When can I expect to receive the result of my exam?
The deadline for your exam result can be found on Studentweb. Your grade will be published on Studentweb as soon as the assessment is completed. You can find it at <Status> - <Results>.