- Academic calendar
- Acts and regulations
- Approvals, credit transfer and exemptions
- Citing sources
- E-learning: Fronter
- Financial support
- Individual education plan
- IT services
- Open bachelor's degree
- Reading- and Group Rooms
- Registration – StudentWeb
- Special needs and health services
- Student Accidents and Deaths
- Student guidance
- Student information services
Reading- and Group Rooms
Reading rooms for Master Students: Please contact your Faculty.
Some of the Campus buildings have open areas suitable for group work.
Computer labs open to students, may be used as reading rooms.
The University Library has some group rooms and computer labs.
The Student Cafeteria may be used, but preferably not during lunchtime.
Group Room Rules:
Reserve group rooms at: http://booking.uia.no
1. The group rooms are meant for groups with a minimum of two persons. Individual students have to use the reading rooms.
2. Group rooms that are booked and not occupied after 30 minutes are automatically made available to other students. Those students can also start using the room before 30 minutes have passed, but they have to leave the room if those who have reserved the room arrive within 30 minutes.
3. It is allowed to book up to 3 hours per day per student.
4. Students are responsible for equipment left in the group rooms.
5. Rooms should be left tidy for the next group of students; chairs and tables in place, windows closed, rubbish etc. must be removed.