- Academic calendar
- Acts and regulations
- Approvals, credit transfer and exemptions
- Citing sources
- E-learning: Fronter
- Guide to ECTS Course Catalogue
- General practical information
- Information about the University of Agder
- International Education Office
- Exchange students
- Faculties & administration
- Financial support
- Individual education plan
- IT services
- Open bachelor's degree
- Reading- and Group Rooms
- Registration – StudentWeb
- Special needs and health services
- Student Accidents and Deaths
- Student guidance
- Student information services
JU-200-1 Administrative Law
Upon successful completion of this course the student should be able to:
- describe and understand key principles of legal reasoning.
- apply the legal rules concerning public administrative procedures.
- apply the legal rules concerning public administrative use of information.
- describe and understand the key principles of public law.
Key issues are principles of law and legal reasoning, the public administration´s tasks and structure, regulations for public proceedings, confidentiality, transparency in the public sector and the key principles of public law. Key principles for legal administration, invalidity, responsibility and control will be discussed.
Lectures and group work.
Approved compulsory assignment (may be handed in individually or in groups of up till five students).
5-hour written examination with graded marks.
First cycle i.e. bachelor level.
Normally second year.
Student Adviser Anne Line Omsland.
The syllabus will be published on the home page of the course when finalised. See link in the upper right hand corner of the page.
- 10 ECTS credits
JU-205- 1 - 5 ECTS credits
JU-306- 1 - 10 ECTS credits
Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences