- Academic calendar
- Acts and regulations
- Approvals, credit transfer and exemptions
- Citing sources
- E-learning: Fronter
- Guide to ECTS Course Catalogue
- General practical information
- Information about the University of Agder
- International Education Office
- Exchange students
- Faculties & administration
- Financial support
- Individual education plan
- IT services
- Open bachelor's degree
- Reading- and Group Rooms
- Registration – StudentWeb
- Special needs and health services
- Student Accidents and Deaths
- Student guidance
- Student information services
IND509-G Business Management 1
On successful completion of the cours, the student should be able to:
- Combine strategic analyses, and demonstrate how these are used to develop well-suited economic control systems
- Discuss, analyse and develop systems for transfer pricing, performance measurement and bonus and incentive systems
- Account for critical success factors for successful introduction of such systems
Design and use of strategic management control systems, including strategic profitability analyses (including activity based costing), strategic cost management, performance measurement systems (including balanced scorecards, accounting based bonuses and incentive systems) and beyond budgeting and prognoses
Cases and exercises.
Satisfactory submission of mandatory exercises. The portfolio must be assessed to a Pass in order to take the written examination.
Individual 4-hours written examination (contributing 40 % to final assessment) and portfolio (contributing 60 % to final assessment). The portfolio must be assessed to a Pass in order to take the written examinatrion.
Second year of master's programme.
Programme Coordinator Bo Terje Kalsaas
The syllabus will be published on the home page of the course when finalised. See link in the upper right hand corner of the page.
Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences