- Academic calendar
- Acts and regulations
- Approvals, credit transfer and exemptions
- Citing sources
- E-learning: Fronter
- Guide to ECTS Course Catalogue
- General practical information
- Information about the University of Agder
- International Education Office
- Exchange students
- Faculties & administration
- Financial support
- Individual education plan
- IT services
- Open bachelor's degree
- Reading- and Group Rooms
- Registration – StudentWeb
- Special needs and health services
- Student Accidents and Deaths
- Student guidance
- Student information services
VER001-G Medicament calculation
On successful completion of the course, the student should:
- be competent in medication calculation
Lectures, exercises, demonstrations and calculation work individually and in groups. Supervision is offered. Teaching and teaching methods are described in the Course brochure.
A graded two-hour written individual examination.
To be assessed as a pass, all the answers must be correct.
Normally first year.
Programme coordinator Janneke Quarles van Ufford (email@example.com)
The syllabus will be published on the home page of the course when finalised. See link in the upper right hand corner of the page.
Faculty of Health and Sports Sciences