- Academic calendar
- Acts and regulations
- Approvals, credit transfer and exemptions
- Citing sources
- E-learning: Fronter
- Guide to ECTS Course Catalogue
- General practical information
- Information about the University of Agder
- International Education Office
- Exchange students
- Faculties & administration
- Financial support
- Individual education plan
- IT services
- Open bachelor's degree
- Reading- and Group Rooms
- Registration – StudentWeb
- Special needs and health services
- Student Accidents and Deaths
- Student guidance
- Student information services
UT-201-2 Bachelor Thesis
English (Spanish in Bolivia).
With basic knowledge from the development studies, further literature studies and data collected during field work as a point of departure, the students will, through the Bachelor´s Thesis, demonstrate the ability to critically analyse issues relevant to their chosen topic. The students will also demonstrate insight into theoretical approaches as well as the application of methodological knowledge in an academic report based on empirical findings from the field work.
UT-201 Bachelor´s thesis must be seen in connection with UT-200 Field work. Students will work independently and write an academic thesis based on his/her own collected data. (See alternatives for the Bachelor's thesis in the course description for UT-200).
The Bachelor´s thesis is carried out individually or as group work. Individual or group guidance/instruction.
Bachelor´s thesis (approx. 25-30 pages), individual or group, differentiated marks.
Third year of the study programme.
Arne Olav Øyhus
The syllabus will be published on the home page of the course when finalised. See link in the upper right hand corner of the page.
Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences