- Academic calendar
- Acts and regulations
- Approvals, credit transfer and exemptions
- Citing sources
- E-learning: Fronter
- Guide to ECTS Course Catalogue
- General practical information
- Information about the University of Agder
- International Education Office
- Exchange students
- Faculties & administration
- Financial support
- Individual education plan
- IT services
- Open bachelor's degree
- Reading- and Group Rooms
- Registration – StudentWeb
- Special needs and health services
- Student Accidents and Deaths
- Student guidance
- Student information services
SYP414-1 Clinical Studies First Year - Anaesthesia Nursing
Learning outcomes after ended period of clinical studies
- understands the specialist nurse´s area of activities and responsibilities
- is aware of own level of qualifications
- reflects on ethical dilemmas in meetings with patients
- makes use of theoretical knowledge in practical situations
- makes use of professional knowledge when administering medication
- knows the most common technical equipment which is used in the department
- applies principles of sanitation
- reflects on personal practice
- participates in professional discussions in the department
- reports and documents carried out nursing
The objective of the course is that the student
develops competence of taking action as a specialist nurse,
practises and develops knowledge, skills and attitudes in
cooperation with patients and their relatives.
Focus is determined by which categories of patients who stay in the particular department. For further information please see the more detailed plan for the study programme.
The student will be supervised by a contact nurse during practical studies. The contact nurse will be responsible for continuous supervision related to the specialities and distinctive characters of the place of practice. The teacher in cooperation with the contact nurse is responsible for supervision and evaluation of the student. The practice will be planned and evaluated in different formal conversations.
Tutorials contains students, contact nurses and a teacher.
The clinical studies are compulsory (a minimum of 90% attendance rate). Attendance in tutorials is reckoned as part of clinical studies and are also compulsory.
- Carried out introduction to clinical studies
- Two notes on reflection
- Required attendance
Evaluation mid-term and at the end of term. Clinical studies 1st year is assessed as a pass or a fail.
Please see guidelines.
Coordinator Ellen Benestad Moi (email@example.com)
The syllabus will be published on the home page of the course when finalised. See link in the upper right hand corner of the page.
- 20 ECTS credits
SYP400- 1 - 20 ECTS credits
Faculty of Health and Sports Sciences