- Academic calendar
- Acts and regulations
- Approvals, credit transfer and exemptions
- Citing sources
- E-learning: Fronter
- Guide to ECTS Course Catalogue
- General practical information
- Information about the University of Agder
- International Education Office
- Exchange students
- Faculties & administration
- Financial support
- Individual education plan
- IT services
- Open bachelor's degree
- Reading- and Group Rooms
- Registration – StudentWeb
- Special needs and health services
- Student Accidents and Deaths
- Student guidance
- Student information services
SE-203-G Industrial Economics and International Trade
We use microeconomic theory to make the students able to study the use of natural resources which are of great importance for the Norwegian economy. The students also learn about the consequences for the Norwegian economy of increased globalisation. We also study the use and consequences of different kings of trade policy instruments.
- Structural changes in agriculture
- The administration of hydroelectric power, oil and fishing resources
- Theories of international trade
There will be 3 hours of lecture and 2 hours of practice sessions per week.
Approved compulsory assignment.
4-hours written examination.
Available on request.
The syllabus will be published on the home page of the course when finalised. See link in the upper right hand corner of the page.
Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences