- Academic calendar
- Acts and regulations
- Approvals, credit transfer and exemptions
- Citing sources
- E-learning: Fronter
- Guide to ECTS Course Catalogue
- General practical information
- Information about the University of Agder
- International Education Office
- Exchange students
- Faculties & administration
- Financial support
- Individual education plan
- IT services
- Open bachelor's degree
- Reading- and Group Rooms
- Registration – StudentWeb
- Special needs and health services
- Student Accidents and Deaths
- Student guidance
- Student information services
ORG117-G Working Environment
The student shall be able to describe and identify different sociological approaches. The students are also able to define the legal requirements concerning health, safety an environment (HSE). Identify and compare implementation of HSE in different formal and informal settings, especially related to organizational and mental well-being in the work place. The student will be prepared to use different methods in order to develop participation and social well-being in the work place.
Work environment in a traditional and a new workplaces
Diversity and inclusion management
Methods regarded to fulfil the obligations of the employer and the employees
Boundless work and sustainability
The instruments of public authorities and other institutions
Qualitative and quantitative methods for developing a work environment.
Lectures and group work.
4-hour individual written examination. Graded assessment.
Programme Coordinator Atle Svendal.
The syllabus will be published on the home page of the course when finalised. See link in the upper right hand corner of the page.
Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences