- Academic calendar
- Acts and regulations
- Approvals, credit transfer and exemptions
- Citing sources
- E-learning: Fronter
- Guide to ECTS Course Catalogue
- General practical information
- Information about the University of Agder
- International Education Office
- Exchange students
- Faculties & administration
- Financial support
- Individual education plan
- IT services
- Open bachelor's degree
- Reading- and Group Rooms
- Registration – StudentWeb
- Special needs and health services
- Student Accidents and Deaths
- Student guidance
- Student information services
Upon successful completion of this course the student should know fundamental marketing issues and methods in order to solve basic tasks within marketing, as well as have knowledge about:
- The scope of marketing
- Central concepts and models of marketing theories
- Buying behaviour in consumer- and business markets
- Customer relations management in marketing
- Creating customer value and brand equity
- Product development
- Market segmentation and positioning strategies
- Pricing methods
- Marketing communication
- Conducting basic marketing research and analysis
- Various marketing strategies
- Holistic marketing management
The course provides students with a general introduction to central concepts, theories and models in marketing. The students will acquire an understanding of how companies and organisations can adjust to their surroundings by way of planning, market analysis and marketing management.
Lectures, group work and hand-ins/presentations.
Approved group assignments. Furter information about this will be given in Fronter at the start of the semester.
4-hour written examination with graded marks.
First cycle i.e. bachelor level.
Normally first year.
Student Adviser Anne Line Omsland.
The syllabus will be published on the home page of the course when finalised. See link in the upper right hand corner of the page.
- 6 ECTS credits
MF-102- G - 7.5 ECTS credits
MF-1000- 1 - 6 ECTS credits
MF-1000- 2 - 6 ECTS credits
MF-1000- G - 6 ECTS credits
MF-1000- G2 - 6 ECTS credits
MF-900- 1 - 7.5 ECTS credits
Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences