- Academic calendar
- Acts and regulations
- Approvals, credit transfer and exemptions
- Citing sources
- E-learning: Fronter
- Guide to ECTS Course Catalogue
- General practical information
- Information about the University of Agder
- International Education Office
- Exchange students
- Faculties & administration
- Financial support
- Individual education plan
- IT services
- Open bachelor's degree
- Reading- and Group Rooms
- Registration – StudentWeb
- Special needs and health services
- Student Accidents and Deaths
- Student guidance
- Student information services
JU-303-1 Law 3
JU-100 Law 1 and JU-202 Law 2.
Upon successful completion of this course the student should be able to:
- demonstrate basic knowledge of central civil legal topics such as insolvency law and insolvence proceedings.
- apply these legal topics in relation to concrete, practical situations.
- reflect on ethical issues connected to these legal topics.
The course will give an introduction to insolvency law and insolvency proceedings. In the law of insolvency the course will focus on the main rules regarding to debt collection and enforcement. Central laws are "Inkassoloven" and "Tvangsfullbyrdelsesloven". The theme insolvency proceedings focuses on bankruptcy (circumstances for bankruptcy, the procedure and the consequence for the parts involved). Different forms of debt negotiations are also a topic.
Lectures and group work 3 hours per week.
Approved mandatory assignment (solved individually or in groups of maximum 3 students).
6-hour written examination with graded marks. The examination covers 15 ECTS credits in law comprising JU-100 Law 1, JU-202 Law2 and JU-303 Law 3. One of the requirements for certification of auditors as determined by "Finanstilsynet" is the grade C (or better) on all the Auditing Examinations.
First cycle i.e. bachelor level.
Normally third year.
Student Adviser Anne Line Omsland.
The syllabus will be published on the home page of the course when finalised. See link in the upper right hand corner of the page.
- 5 ECTS credits
JU-202- 1 - 5 ECTS credits
JU-2600- 1 - 15 ECTS credits
JU-2600- 2 - 15 ECTS credits
JU-2600- G - 15 ECTS credits
JU-2600- G2 - 15 ECTS credits
JU-1100- 1 - 5 ECTS credits
JU-1100- 2 - 5 ECTS credits
JU-1100- G - 5 ECTS credits
JU-1100- G2 - 5 ECTS credits
JU-202- G - 5 ECTS credits
JU-100- G - 5 ECTS credits
Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences