- Academic calendar
- Acts and regulations
- Approvals, credit transfer and exemptions
- Citing sources
- E-learning: Fronter
- Guide to ECTS Course Catalogue
- General practical information
- Information about the University of Agder
- International Education Office
- Exchange students
- Faculties & administration
- Financial support
- Individual education plan
- IT services
- Open bachelor's degree
- Reading- and Group Rooms
- Registration – StudentWeb
- Special needs and health services
- Student Accidents and Deaths
- Student guidance
- Student information services
IS-202-1 Programming Related Topics
Basic programming skills, equivalent to the learning outcomes of IS-102.
Upon succesful completion of the course the student should be able to:
- work as programmers in a system development project
- follow best practice for larger projects
- use source code control systems
- use tools for automation of building and testing.
- Automation of tasks, such as compiling and testing
- Source code control
- Use of code libraries and documentation
- Modularization of systems
- Error handling.
Up to 4 hours of lecture per week. Project work in groups. Teacher(s) will be available in the lab for supervision/advice up to 8 hours per week. The project will be coordinated with IS-200 and IS-201, and the three courses should be taken in the same semester. Tuition may be given in English.
Completed and approved system development project.
Groupwise oral examination based on the project assignment and the curriculum. Individual grading.
Undergraduate, i.e. Bachelor level
Normally, second year of Bachelor programme.
Even Åby Larsen.
The syllabus will be published on the home page of the course when finalised. See link in the upper right hand corner of the page.
- 6 ECTS credits
IS-2710- 2 - 6 ECTS credits
IS210- 1 - 6 ECTS credits
IS-2700- 1 - 6 ECTS credits
IS-907- 1 - 10 ECTS credits
Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences