- Academic calendar
- Acts and regulations
- Approvals, credit transfer and exemptions
- Citing sources
- E-learning: Fronter
- Guide to ECTS Course Catalogue
- General practical information
- Information about the University of Agder
- International Education Office
- Exchange students
- Faculties & administration
- Financial support
- Individual education plan
- IT services
- Open bachelor's degree
- Reading- and Group Rooms
- Registration – StudentWeb
- Special needs and health services
- Student Accidents and Deaths
- Student guidance
- Student information services
IND413-G Innovation Management
On successful completion of the course, the students should:
- Have a good insight into how innovation and learning takes place in businesses.
- Be able to assess how businesses may organise processes of learning and innovation in an appropriate manner.
The course deals with processes of innovation and learning in individual businesses. Attention is given to how learning, innovation and accumulation of knowledge take place in the business, as well as to different ways of managing and organising innovative activities. As the processes of innovation are open ended, the course also deals with how businesses cooperate with other actors, including customers, suppliers and research groups in such processes.
A combination of lectures, discussions, seminars and exercises is used. The lecrures deal with central theory on knowledge processes, learning and innovation, innovation management and open innovation. The seminars deal with methods and procedures relevant to the student´s term paper.
Individual term paper. Graded assessment.
First year of master's programme
Programme Coordinator Bo Terje Kalsaas
The syllabus will be published on the home page of the course when finalised. See link in the upper right hand corner of the page.
Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences