- Academic calendar
- Acts and regulations
- Approvals, credit transfer and exemptions
- Citing sources
- E-learning: Fronter
- Guide to ECTS Course Catalogue
- General practical information
- Information about the University of Agder
- International Education Office
- Exchange students
- Faculties & administration
- Financial support
- Individual education plan
- IT services
- Open bachelor's degree
- Reading- and Group Rooms
- Registration – StudentWeb
- Special needs and health services
- Student Accidents and Deaths
- Student guidance
- Student information services
BE-303-1 Accounting and Budgeting in Public Sector
Minimum 60 ECTS credits in Business Administration.
Upon successful completion of this course the student should be able to discuss and solve various problems attached to local and central accounts based on current acts and regulations, instructions and accounting standards.
The course provides an introduction to public accounting (both local and central government level), financial management and reports.
3-hour written examination with graded marks.
First cycle i.e. bachelor level.
Normally third year.
Student Adviser Anne Line Omsland.
The syllabus will be published on the home page of the course when finalised. See link in the upper right hand corner of the page.
- 5 ECTS credits
RE-3500- 1 - 5 ECTS credits
RE-3500- 2 - 5 ECTS credits
Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences