On the following subpages we inform you about the steps and procedures you should follow before your arrival in Norway. Please note that only students from UiA's partner universites can apply. If you are in doubt about the nomination procedures, please contact the International office at your home university.
Here is a summary:
- Register your exchange online at UiA (only students from UiA's partner universities can apply)
- Send a signed Learning Agreement and your Transcript of Records to the UiA International Education Office
- After the application deadline you will receive confirmation of your exchange from UiA
- Apply for study permit/Visa in your home country (non EU/EEA countries)
- Receive a reservation code and apply for accommodation in Kristiansand / Grimstad
- Print, scan, sign and e-mail housing contract to the accomodation office, SiA
- You must Inform the Erasmus Student Network about your arrival times by filling out this arrival form.You must arrive on the arrival date set by the International Education Office. Contact:email@example.com
Deadlines for application:
For autumn entry: 1 May
For spring entry: 15 October
Autumn 2013: Thursday, 8 August (Grimstad and Kristiansand) Orientation 9 August.The semester starts 12 August and ends 19 December.