Apply for elective courses
Application for elective courses is made in October and November.
How to proceed
- Click “Registrations”.
- Click “Individual education plan 2”
- For the correct semester; click “Add course”
- Open the list of available courses by clicking the plus sign (+). Note that there may be several submenus. Choose the course you want to take from the course search tree, and click “Add selected course”.
- Click “Valg høst” in the next display. You will be presented with a list of available course combinations. Here you will have to indicate 3 priorities. Click “OK” when you have made your priorities, and close the course search tree.
- Click on “Confirm plan”.
- If you only have applied for a one-year programme (60 ECTS credits), your registration is complete.
- If you have applied for a semester programme (30 ECTS credits), you will have make another selection for the spring semester (“Valg vår”).
- Click “Confirm plan” when you are finished.
To see which elective courses you have applied for, click “Registration > Individual education plan 2” and see “Admission pending” at the bottom of the page. When course admission has been finalised, the results can be found at the top of Individual education plan 2.