Research Collaboration between Mzumbe University and the University of Agder
Project TAN 58 (1988 - )
Financed by Norad
The collaboration has been financed by Norad/Royal Norwegian Embassy in Dar es Salaam and headed by a Policy and Planning Committee (PPC), consisting of the two vice chancellors and the project management at Mzumbe University and the University of Agder. The PPC is to meet once a year to discuss and approve the annual report, and to decide on budget and plans of action for the coming year.
Each of the institutions has established project committees responsible for the implementation of the annual plan of action, and for preparing the next phase of the collaboration.
Present project managers
- Lecturer George Igulu , Mzumbe University
- Project Manager Paul Flaa , University of Agder
- Associate Professor Bjørn Furuholt , University of Agder
The NUFU project (2007 - 2011)
Financed by the Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
The NUFU programme is administered under the Norwegian Centre for International University Collaboration and funded by the Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Present project coordinators
- at the University of Agder: Anne Ryen , Associate Professor, Vice-Dean of the Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- at Mzumbe University: Dr. Eulalia Temba , Associate Professor., Dean of Faculty of Social Sciences.
More about te NUFU project here.