On successful completion of the course, the
students should be able to
- be familiar with basic educational and didactic/methodological concepts
- be able to relate theoretical concepts to educational practice
- have acquired experience in planning, carrying out and evaluating learning processes in educational case studies together with other students
- be able to make plans for the tuition from a didactical thinking
- be able to use a number of different teaching methods
- have an insight into educational research methods
- Concepts and theories
- Views on the nature of the learner/pupil and consequences for teaching and education
- Competency and professional pedagogical practice
- Pedagogical practice and working methods
- Introduction to project work, problem-based learning, instruction,
apprenticeship learning, supervision and guidance and the use of ICT
Lectures and group work.
Students must pass a compulsory group assignment in order to take the examination.
6-hour individual written
Students must pass a compulsory assignment in order to take the examination
6-hour individual written examination. Graded assessment.
1st cycle (bachelor).
The syllabus will be published on the home page of the course when finalised. See link in the upper right hand corner of the page.
Yes, subject to capacity.
Faculty of Humanities and Education