How to make a group room booking video:
Reserve group rooms at: http://booking.uia.no
1. The group rooms are meant for groups with a minimum of two persons. Individual students have to use the reading rooms.
2. Group rooms that are booked and not occupied after 30 minutes are automatically made available to other students. Those students can also start using the room before 30 minutes have passed, but they have to leave the room if those who have reserved the room arrive within 30 minutes.
3. It is allowed to book up to 3 hours per day per student.
4. Students are responsible for equipment left in the group rooms.
5. Rooms should be left tidy for the next group of students; chairs and tables in place, windows closed, rubbish etc. must be removed.
Please contact your or faculty, or the Timetabling office email@example.com (Campus Grimstad) or firstname.lastname@example.org (Campus Kristiansand).
For Gimlemoen and Grimstad: To print the schedule, click on Printable version at the bottom of the Module schedule - screen. Some schedules are best printed vertically, and others horizontally. If the schedule is too wide for a horizontal A4 page, choose one week.
If you select This week when you look at the schedules before the start of the semester nothing is displayed. Choose week-number og spring/autumn instead.
If you find errors in the web presentation of your schedule, please send an email to email@example.com
University of Agderpost@uia.no
Phone: +47 38 14 10 00 Fax: +47 38 14 10 01